Troy Kimmel KE5BCK will be hosting the weather forum again this year.
There'll be our usual contingent of dealers, ready to help you with their knowledge of the latest products, and a great selection of them too. Think of those little odds and ends that you've been thinking of getting for the shack. Here's your chance to get them while they're on your mind.
For lots of folks, our main event--wall-to-wall goodies of every description, brought to you in carpeted, air-conditioned comfort on Friday evening and Saturday.
- Full-sized tables: 6 feet by 30 inches. $10 each, limit of 3 to a customer. First come, first served.
- AC power is available at an additional $5 per customer, through advance registration only.
- We'll attempt to honor requests from groups of sellers for adjacent tables, if we receive your registrations in the same envelope.
- If you advance register for swap tables, we'll attempt to notify you in advance if they are unavailable due to being sold out (a rare occurrence). Be sure to give us your email address so we can notify you that way.
- Your table(s) will be held for you until 10 AM Saturday.
- Swapfest hours are 6 to 9 pm Friday and 8 AM to 3:30 PM Saturday. Opening times are for both sellers (for setup) and shoppers.
- Buyers and sellers must be registered at the convention.
- NO food or beverage sales permitted
We'll be holding a Tailgate swapfest on the east side of the Crowne Plaza Hotel. You need not be registered at the Convention to sell at the tailgate, but of course you'll want to attend the indoor swapfest and sessions, so it would be a good idea to register. We allow one vehicle (car, truck, trailer, etc) per parking space per seller inside the coned-off area. Straddling more than one space will not be allowed. This is for the benefit of all tailgaters.